The months of December and January seem to be slower in my experience in the acting world. And with the holidays it's easy to get side tracked, but for me sometimes I just need to take a moment and evaluate where I've been, what's going on and what I want out of the future.
I've set some goals below and am going to try to stick to them as I continue my quest in becoming a leading lady. And here they are:
1. Book a gig in the next 3 months. This year I want my union credit.
2. Reach out to my networking of acting friends and develop a project.
3. Take a new acting class to continue working on my craft.
4. Finish writing a feature film.
5. Lose weight - feel healthier.
6. Take new acting photos.
7. Update my demo.
8. Send postcards and demo to casting agents.
9. Interview people in the industry.
10. Learn something new about the industry that I didn't know.
I was contacted by a reader about an article they had written about goal setting. For the full article check out www.onlineeducation.net - See graphic below.
What I Learned
Step back, evaluate and move forward!